African Model ? Want to make a Photo shooting ?
How to make your Book and get a Photo shooting session from a team of professional photographers ?
Take photos for your portfolio. You should include professional-looking headshots: shots of you up close without a lot of makeup and on a plain background. You should shoot them in nice natural light (but not direct sunlight) without a lot of distraction in the photos. These are meant for agencies to get a look at you in a raw state. Consider a head shot, a body shot, and profile shots.
Consider getting some professional photos taken. Though professional photography can be expensive, it can make the difference between being passed over and getting an interview. Think of professional photography as a worthwhile investment in your career!
- Get your favorite professional shots printed into 8x10s. Save these in case you are asked to leave a photograph before or after an interview.
- If you’ve got enough good professional photos, consider compiling them into a portfolio. Bring this portfolio with you to castings or agencies.
Take your measurements and know your stats. This information can help modeling agencies place you. Knowing the information off the top of your head will help you seem professional when you are speaking with an agency or potential client.
- The most basic measurements to know are your height, weight, and shoe size.
- You should also know your clothing measurements such as dress size, hip, waist, chest/bust, etc.
- Your personal stats include information such as hair color, eye color, and skin tone.