Saran Kourouma, 1st runner-up Conakry 2023 who becomes Miss Guinea 2023, succeeding Mariame Touré, Miss Guinea 2019
Date: November 25 2023 on Saturday
Venue: Palais du Peuple, G8C4 Guinee Conakry, Guinee Republic
Saran Kourouma, the newly crowned Miss Guinee 2023
Saran Kourouma, the newly crowned Miss Guinea, has won an airplane ticket for a trip to Dubai, a cash prize of 300,000,000 GNF, and a brand new car. In addition, she and her runner-ups will receive three scholarships offered by the partners.
Saran Kourouma, 20, is a student at the Université Général Lansana Conté in Sonfonia
Saran Kourouma, 20, is a student at the Université Général Lansana Conté in Sonfonia, studying for a licence 2 in law.
She was crowned Miss Guinea 2023 by the members of the jury of the Miss Guinea Committee (Coomisgui). During the pre-selection, she was awarded the title of first runner-up, representing the Conakry District.
LAURIANE DOUMBOUYA – FIRST LADY OF THE REPUBLIC OF GUINEE IS THE GODMOTHER OF MISS GUINEE 2023
Lauriane Doumbouya, the First Lady of the Republic of Guinea, has taken on the role of the official sponsor for Miss Guinea 2023.
On October 27, 2023, she visited the candidates’ residence to inaugurate the start of various activities planned as part of the training program.
The theme for Miss Guinea 2023 is « the empowerment of women in the fight against irregular migration. »
This event aims to showcase Guinean feminine beauty while
emphasizing ethics, compliance, and transparency.
THE FINAL MISS GUINEE 2023
1st Runner-up Hadja Kadiatou Condé Miss Conakry 2023
2nd Runner-up Aïssatou Dioumo Diallo Miss Alby Beauty 2023
AN UNFORGETTABLE EVENING AT THE PALAIS DU PEUPLE
A royal evening of beauty on November 25 2023!
the public had the opportunity to celebrate in the company of Youssoupha, Black M, Sekouba Pétit Kandia officiel, Soul Bang’s;
Mrs Aminata DIALLO commitment to COOMISGUI cause and her invaluable support are truly priceless.
COOMISGUI are deeply honored to have had this unique opportunity and we are greatly inspired to continue our hard work in contributing to a better future for young Guinean women.
COOMISGUI TEAM ORGANIZER
Mrs Aminata DIALLO, President
Mrs Touré A Lynn Kaba, First Vice-President
Ms Griffiths Georgette, General Coordinator of COOMISGUI
Mrs. Fatoumata BINTA DIALLO, Deputy General Coordinator
Mrs Hann Moudatou Bah, Compliance-Director
Ms Diaka Camara, Director of Communications and Public Relations
Mrs Justine Kamara, 2nd vice-president of COOMISGUI
Mr Yagouba DIALLO – Secretary for Administration
Mr Lassine KONE, Secretary in charge of mobilisation, security and regional offices
The winner will receive numerous prizes, including a check for $30,000 and accommodation throughout her mandate.
- The crowned Miss (1st prize) will receive a personal car, a monthly fuel allowance of 100 liters, one year of luxury apartment rental coverage ($5 million/month), coverage of utility expenses (electricity and water), a monthly bonus of $3,000, a holiday pack valued at 2,500 euros, one African outfit provided by KPAAF per month, and the guarantee of representing Guinea at Miss World 2023.
- The 1st Runner-up (2nd prize) will receive a one-year professional training program in a neighboring country ($10,000), one year of luxury apartment rental coverage ($3 million/month), coverage of utility expenses (electricity and water), a monthly bonus of $2,000, a holiday pack valued at $1,500, one African outfit provided by KPAAF per month, and a one-year post-election treatment contract.
- The 2nd Runner-up (3rd prize) will be awarded a one-year professional training program at a Guinean university ($5,000), coverage of luxury apartment rental expenses ($1,500,000 GNF/month), coverage of utility expenses (electricity and water), a monthly bonus of 1,000,000 GNF, one African outfit provided by KPAAF per month, and a one-year post-election treatment contract.
In addition, she and her runner-ups will receive three scholarships offered by the partners.
ECOBANK-THE PAN AFRICAN BANK
ECOBANK Guinea (EGN) is supervised and regulated by the Central Bank of the Republic of Guinea (BCRG). EGN has 21 branches and 215 employees. The return on equity (ROE) was 23.38% in 2015 and has remained steady at around 25 percent (average) over the past two years. The return on assets (ROA) turns around 2 per cent over the last three years. EGN has experienced strong revenue growth over the past three years and occupies the second place in the Guinean market.
Ministry of Culture, Tourism, and Handicrafts of Guinea
Ministry of Women’s Promotion, Childhood, and Vulnerable Persons
Branding National de Guinée
In 2023, the Republic of Guinee introduced a new national brand identity to present the country’s unique perspective to the world.
The new brand identity is centered on the Nimba, a symbol of good beginnings in West Africa.
- Strengthen national identity
- Reinforce credibility and trust with the world
- Endorse regional and international trade and investment
- Promote regional and international tourism
- Help erase misconceptions
Office National du Tourisme Guinee
CHAPITEAU BY ISSA FROM GUINEE
Madame Aminata Diallo is a Guinean-American who is the founder of KPAAF, an Institute for Professional Training in Sewing and Fashion Trades.
She is also the president of Mina Foundation Guinea, which works to promote girls’ education in rural areas and female entrepreneurial leadership.
In 2023, KPAAF Guinée, under the leadership of Aminata Diallo, organized the biggest beauty pageant in Guinea, Miss Guinee.
The event took place on November 24, 2023.
The preselection for Miss Guinée 2023 was held from May 20 to June 17, 20233.
Aminata Diallo is a woman of head and heart who is interested in everything related to the female sphere. She believes that the Miss Guinée Nationale event can be organized differently
The very first fashion school in Guinea..
LISTS OF THE SPONSORS
Sponsor leader : Lonagui – National Lottery of Guinea
Sponsor : Orange
Office National du Tourisme de Guinée
Branding National Guinee
Ecobank – La Banque Panafricaine
Agence Nationale du Service Universel des Télécommunications & du Numérique
Arts and Culture Development Fund
SALAM – GROUP SONOCO
Chapiteau By Issa
AI FASHION MAG