International Top Model Sensemielja from Netherlands
Latest internatonal jobs :
* Belgium Fashionshow 2016
* Extreme Paris 2016
* Newyork fashion week 2016
* The runway is yours (NYC) 2016-2017-2018
* London Fashion Week – Fashionfest 2017
* Gambia Fashionweek @10Yaws 2017
* Paris / Le Mans Fashionweek 2016/2017
* London fashionweek SMG 2017 – 2018
* London Fashionweek 2018, Indian Fashionweek 2018
* SMGLOBAL New York 2017- 2018
* Newyork Fashionweek art hart fashion 2018
* Taraz Fashionweek 2018
*Le mans Fashionshow 2019 — Le Circuit des 24H
* Marbelia 2019 / Bordeaux fashion week 2019
* London Fashionweek SM Global 2019
* Milaan FW 2019 * Diversity Fashion Week 2019
* Gambia Fashion weekend #GFW 2019
* Berlin Fashionweek 2020 / world vision fashion show genius world of records
* Next stop Paris FW 3march 2020
* Fashion Clash 2017
* SM GLOBAL CATWALK NEW YORK 2017
* Miss Pearl Couture 2017
* Amsterdam Fashion Week 2018
* AFWEU (Asia Fashion Week Europe) 2018 – Designer Cemil Anka Ipekci
* DIFW IndianFashionWeek 2018 – Designer Rita Lalita Harnam
* APSARA FASHION WEEK 2018
* Le mans Fashionshow 2017 – Le Circuit des 24H – Designer Tarquin Benel
Diversity Fashion Week 2019
Besides modelling Sensemielja Letitia Sumter is also giving catwalk training for everybody who would love to pursue a career in modelling.
Sensemielja Letitia Sumter ‘ve been in Newyork representing amazing designers and training the models worldwide and make them ready for the Fashion Week, she’s also considering as a stylist and art.
*Artistic Director by be goes fashion magazine powered by Rene Frese..
*Finalist of Miss Amsterdam in 2018
*Miss Social Media 2018
Sensemielja Letitia Sumter said : “I started modeling when I was 15 years old. And from there my passion for fashion has only started to grow. I have been able to participate in many fun national and international projects. Regarding study, I followed the care and welfare training.
When I was young, I dreamed of having an orphanage. And I was willing to study for that. As a young girl I wanted to achieve a lot. So I also followed a hairdressing course. In the end I was not happy with that and that had to do with the hair types they worked with there.
I wanted to focus more on afro hair and that was the reason for me to stop my education. I decided to learn how to work with afro hair, such as braiding, cutting, etc.
Then I chose a completely different side: Leisure & hospitality. During my internship I was able to experience what it is like to organize events.
After my internship we went to Turkey with the whole class for a final project. And I also organized a fashion show. I did that with my own clothing line.
I had all made promotional flyers for the hotel myself. My classmates were my models and I trained them personally. At that moment I realized: this is what I really want to do. Work and organize fashion events in the fashion world.
My biggest aspiration was to organize my own fashion show. And it didn’t stop there. I was so obsessed with fashion, makeup, hair and clothing that I decided to follow a fashion course. It lasted three years. Unfortunately, I dropped out during the second year because of my modeling work because it had become very successful in the meantime. I had less time for school. Modeling was the number one priority for me. ”
As a baby I was the model for photoshoots of various baby products. My mother used to do modeling herself. And my aunt Sandra Wolf is a well-known model. In my family it is said that I look a lot like her. I would have inherited her height. In short, you can say that fashion sense is actually in the DNA of the family
International Top Model – Sensemielja Letitia Sumter
Miss Social Media 2018
CEO – Founder of Diversity Fashion Week – Co Owner DMA
Contact : instagram and FB: @diversityfashionweek website
Website : diversityfashionweek.nl
Agency Instagram : @dma_models
Website : diversitymodelagency-dma.nl
Facebook : diversity modelagency-dma
Official Media Partner